- Saturday 10th June at 11am
- Saturday 14th October at 11am
Walk through a “misty looking village of England”, discovering Stoke Newington’s story from before 1066 with its two churches (Tudor village and Victorian suburb), one of London’s most delightful parks, with natural and man-made rivers, to the quiet, urban woods of Abney Park Cemetery.
- How old is the New River?
- Why has St. Mary’s, Stoke Newington got two churches?
- What have Abney Park Cemetery and Trafalgar Square got in common?
Duration: 2¼ hours
Start: Finsbury Park Gates by Manor House Tube (Piccadilly Line) at 11am
End: Abney Park Cemetery Gates, Stoke Newington High St, London, N16 0LH
BOOKING: contact 07710 414240 or firstname.lastname@example.org