- Saturday 19th May at 11am
- Saturday 27th October at 11am
Climb to Hackney’s highest point. Along the way we will take in Stoke Newington Common, Clapton Common, Hackney’s oldest surviving Church, see inside the former Agapemonite Church, now London’s Georgian Cathedral, and finish by admiring the views from Springfield Park.
- What was the Church of the Abode of Love?
- Where was Hackney’s Roman sarcophagus found?
- Find London’s first home to be bombed from the air.
Duration : 2.5 hours
Cost: £10 (£8 concessions) – pay on the day
Start: Abney Park Cemetery Gates, Stoke Newington High St, London, N16 0LH at 11am
End: The Mansion House, Springfield Park, LONDON, E5 9EF
To Book: text/phone 07710 414240 or email email@example.com