- Saturday 11th January at 11am
- Saturday 7th November at 11am
Discover the history of Clapton, one of Hackney’s hamlets; visited by revolutionaries and royalty; home to writers; where Garrick performed; refuge for orphans.
- Take a look inside the Round Chapel.
- How many times did Lenin get to Clapton?
- Where was Hackney’s first synagogue?
Duration : 2.5 hours
Cost: £10 (£8 concessions) – pay on the day
Start: Abney Park Cemetery Gates, Stoke Newington High St, London, N16 0LH at 11am
End: The Mansion House, Springfield Park, LONDON, E5 9EF
To Book: text/phone 07710 414240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org